MOBE Training: It’s important to establish yourself and create a recognizable personal brand as an affiliate marketer. If people trust your information and accept your influence as market leader, it is easier for them to buy products you promote.
But to create a personal brand, you need to first create a solid foundation, so that when you actually have something to offer people when they become interested in your brand. Below are three things that will help create your brand foundation.
Cold Traffic Generation
If you are going to build a brand, you first need people to know about you and your business, and for them to know, they need to visit your website. This is the initial stage, and it is called cold traffic because nobody really knows about you yet. You will start placing ads that will attract traffic to your website. A few of the people coming to your website will buy, and you get to make your first commissions.
Click here to know about: Generating Traffic with Zero Marketing Budget
At this stage, you start to build relationships with your traffic. You are no longer sending people to your affiliate links, but to your lead capture page. In that page you will offer your audience a valuable gift in exchange for their contact details, for example, a free eBook.
When they are added to your emailing list, you constantly send them well written, optimized emails. Make sure your copy offers some valuable information, and your emails are not always promoting something.
Now you can start building your brand. By now you will have built relationships with some of your audience, and they trust your information. Use the copyright skills you learnt in the second step to create more content that will gain you’re an even bigger audience. If you aren’t already, start blogging.
Click here to know about: Initial brand strategies
Write informative, valuable, and provable content that has statistics and new information. This will not only get your content ranking well, but will also earn you backlinks from other blogs, increasing both your traffic and authority. You should also develop a strong social media presence, and start making videos and webinars.
Instead of trying to ‘build’ a brand, focus on ‘communicating’ it. Building a brand requires spending time on activities that will make customers notice you. Communicating a brand means you have the customer’s best interest in mind, and you want to genuinely benefit them. Your content, service, and engagement with them will reflect what you stand for, and will earn you a favorable position in their eyes.
Matt Lloyd is CEO and Founder of MOBE (My Online Business Education), an education company with over 750,000 subscribers, 165 staff and over 12,000 active affiliate partners. MOBE’s mission is to be the number 1 training resource in the world for small business owners and entrepreneurs. This is achieved through the company’s products, services, and live training events.
- Improve Ranking (1)
- Increase Website traffic (2)
- Matt Lloyd (2)
- Matt Lloyd Education (5)
- Matt Lloyd Mobe Mindset & Success (6)
- Mobe Affiliate Program (8)
- Mobe Affiliate Program Success Stories (2)
- Mobe Business Structure (1)
- Mobe create affiliate websites (1)
- Mobe customer relationship (1)
- Mobe guide (2)
- Mobe Matt Lloyd (4)
- Mobe Matt Lloyd Ideas for Marketing & Sales (9)
- Mobe Matt Lloyd Tips For Content Writing (1)
- Mobe Matt Lloyd Training Updates (26)
- Mobe offers business goodwill (2)
- Mobe Products (5)
- Mobe Programs motivates (1)
- Mobe promotes sales (4)
- Mobe Ratings For Affiliate Marketing (5)
- Mobe Ratings For Online Traffic (3)
- Mobe Review (5)
- Mobe Scam tips (1)
- Mobe success stories (1)
- Mobe training and coaching (3)
- Mobe Training Tips To Grow Your Business (15)
- Mobe's Investment Plans (2)
- Promote Products (3)
- Return on Investment (1)
- Social Media (1)
- Start Your Business (6)
- Target Audience (1)
- Traffic generation method (1)
- MOBE Matt Lloyd On High Ticket Affiliate Marketing April 19, 2016 MOBE Matt Lloyd : Affiliate marketing is a very lucrative…
- MOBE Review: Matt Lloyd’s Limitless May 6, 2016 MOBE Review : Matt Lloyd recently released a book titled…
- How to Brand Yourself as A MOBE Consultant June 25, 2016 MOBE Matt Lloyd: If you want to make it big…
- Mobe Matt Lloyd Tips :Create a Successful Affiliate Website April 6, 2016 Mobe Matt Lloyd Tips: Your website is very important to…
- Mobe Affiliate Program Review March 17, 2016 Have you ever seen Glengarry Glen Ross? It’s a film…