There is so much to do, and so little time to do it, especially when you are running your own business. With automation software, it had become easier to take off some repetitive tasks off your hands. But can you automate your affiliate business?
What to Automate and What Not to Automate
Matt Lloyd says for MOBE, there are some things he likes to automate, and some things that just has to be done manually. For example, things that are going to be a series, like an email sequence, can be automated. You will write the number of emails you want the sequence to have, then load them into an email auto responder, and set the timing for them to be sent.
On the other hand, Matt Lloyd suggests doing live broadcast emails as you go. He also advises writing such emails yourself, because a copywriter will never be able to write in your voice, which your audience is used to, and that can hurt your relationship with the audience.
Matt Lloyd also says he automates some social media post, e.g. photos from events. He uses automation platforms like Hootsuite, which frees up time for MOBE employees to focus on other tasks.
When you start your business, you will probably be running a one man show, so you will be doing everything yourself. Matt Lloyd suggests documenting all the processes you do. This is so that when you hire someone to assist you, you could keep up the same process without having to waste a lot of time explaining.
For example, you could write down in detail how you post ads on Facebook, step-by step. Then when you decide to hire someone virtually, all you have to do is email them the process, and you will have everything go on as usual, while you free up time for activities that directly bring in money.
Automation is an important part of running a business. It helps you achieve more in little time. But you have to choose carefully which processes to automate and which ones are best to do them yourself.
Matt Lloyd is CEO and Founder of MOBE (My Online Business Education), an education company with over 750,000 subscribers, 165 staff and over 12,000 active affiliate partners. MOBE’s mission is to be the number 1 training resource in the world for small business owners and entrepreneurs. This is achieved through the company’s products, services, and live training events.
- Improve Ranking (1)
- Increase Website traffic (2)
- Matt Lloyd (2)
- Matt Lloyd Education (5)
- Matt Lloyd Mobe Mindset & Success (6)
- Mobe Affiliate Program (8)
- Mobe Affiliate Program Success Stories (2)
- Mobe Business Structure (1)
- Mobe create affiliate websites (1)
- Mobe customer relationship (1)
- Mobe guide (2)
- Mobe Matt Lloyd (4)
- Mobe Matt Lloyd Ideas for Marketing & Sales (9)
- Mobe Matt Lloyd Tips For Content Writing (1)
- Mobe Matt Lloyd Training Updates (26)
- Mobe offers business goodwill (2)
- Mobe Products (5)
- Mobe Programs motivates (1)
- Mobe promotes sales (4)
- Mobe Ratings For Affiliate Marketing (5)
- Mobe Ratings For Online Traffic (3)
- Mobe Review (5)
- Mobe Scam tips (1)
- Mobe success stories (1)
- Mobe training and coaching (3)
- Mobe Training Tips To Grow Your Business (15)
- Mobe's Investment Plans (2)
- Promote Products (3)
- Return on Investment (1)
- Social Media (1)
- Start Your Business (6)
- Target Audience (1)
- Traffic generation method (1)
- MOBE Matt Lloyd On High Ticket Affiliate Marketing April 19, 2016 MOBE Matt Lloyd : Affiliate marketing is a very lucrative…
- MOBE Review: Matt Lloyd’s Limitless May 6, 2016 MOBE Review : Matt Lloyd recently released a book titled…
- Mobe Matt Lloyd Tips :Create a Successful Affiliate Website April 6, 2016 Mobe Matt Lloyd Tips: Your website is very important to…
- Mobe Affiliate Program Review March 17, 2016 Have you ever seen Glengarry Glen Ross? It’s a film…
- Mobe Review :Branding for Digital Marketer January 12, 2016 Mobe Review :When developing a business, it is imperative that…