The first thing you should do when you join the MOBE affiliate program is to plan. Plan your discussions with your coach. Plan when you are going to start making your website and pages, building a list, etc. If you fail to plan, your business is at the risk of never even taking off.
This MOBE guide will look at a few things you should do to get your business started after you join the MOBE affiliates program.
Setting Up Shop
You need to have an understanding of your business, so you have to spend time studying. Find out what you need to get started, how to get it, and how you will use it. For example, you will need a website. Even if you have little interest in coding and all that technical stuff, and you fully intend on outsourcing it, learn the basics of what happens and how it affects your website.
Then you will actually start implementing what you learnt. You’ll spend the time creating websites, developing your landing pages, etc.
The list is where your money is going to come from. It’s a collection of people who are interested in what you are promoting and a likely to buy. You need to spend time building a solid list of targeted traffic so that your efforts are not wasted in people who have no interest in your products.
Then you need to start letting people know about your links. You can buy traffic to your website, which increase the number of people seeing your websites, and also improves your ranking in search engines. You will also want to contact the people in your lists through emails with informative content about your products. Then you will want to place advertisements, and even create a social media presence.
The first few weeks, or even months of your affiliate business are very important to the growth and sustainability of your business. Create the best of websites with ease for navigation, and quality content that ranks well. Build a quality list, and make sure you promote them well to your target audience.
Matt Lloyd is CEO and Founder of MOBE (My Online Business Education), an education company with over 750,000 subscribers, 165 staff and over 12,000 active affiliate partners. MOBE’s mission is to be the number 1 training resource in the world for small business owners and entrepreneurs. This is achieved through the company’s products, services, and live training events.
- Improve Ranking (1)
- Increase Website traffic (2)
- Matt Lloyd (2)
- Matt Lloyd Education (5)
- Matt Lloyd Mobe Mindset & Success (6)
- Mobe Affiliate Program (8)
- Mobe Affiliate Program Success Stories (2)
- Mobe Business Structure (1)
- Mobe create affiliate websites (1)
- Mobe customer relationship (1)
- Mobe guide (2)
- Mobe Matt Lloyd (4)
- Mobe Matt Lloyd Ideas for Marketing & Sales (9)
- Mobe Matt Lloyd Tips For Content Writing (1)
- Mobe Matt Lloyd Training Updates (26)
- Mobe offers business goodwill (2)
- Mobe Products (5)
- Mobe Programs motivates (1)
- Mobe promotes sales (4)
- Mobe Ratings For Affiliate Marketing (5)
- Mobe Ratings For Online Traffic (3)
- Mobe Review (5)
- Mobe Scam tips (1)
- Mobe success stories (1)
- Mobe training and coaching (3)
- Mobe Training Tips To Grow Your Business (15)
- Mobe's Investment Plans (2)
- Promote Products (3)
- Return on Investment (1)
- Social Media (1)
- Start Your Business (6)
- Target Audience (1)
- Traffic generation method (1)
- MOBE Matt Lloyd On High Ticket Affiliate Marketing April 19, 2016 MOBE Matt Lloyd : Affiliate marketing is a very lucrative…
- MOBE Review: Matt Lloyd’s Limitless May 6, 2016 MOBE Review : Matt Lloyd recently released a book titled…
- How to Brand Yourself as A MOBE Consultant June 25, 2016 MOBE Matt Lloyd: If you want to make it big…
- Mobe Matt Lloyd Tips :Create a Successful Affiliate Website April 6, 2016 Mobe Matt Lloyd Tips: Your website is very important to…
- Mobe Affiliate Program Review March 17, 2016 Have you ever seen Glengarry Glen Ross? It’s a film…