There are many reasons Mobe Matt Lloyd suggests why customers will leave a company: prices being too high, bad customer service, a drop in product quality, etc. While companies spend a lot of money trying to get new customers to replace the ones they lost, research shows that you are better off trying to get your customers back. According to Marketing Metrics, you have up to a 40 percent chance of winning back a customer, compared to only a 20 percent chance of turning a prospect into a buying customer.
It’s not always easy to win customers back. However, Mobe Products or service, assure them to make improvements, in a good position to regain their trust. Below are four steps you can take to really wow your customers and get them back.
If you want your customers back, you have to fix what drove them away. Thoroughly assess your policies, products and services for any issues, then find out why your business is no longer deemed the best choice. Perform a strength, weakness, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis to help you honestly evaluate the problems.
Look into your employees’ relationship with the customers. Do they talk to them in a professional manner? Do they understand the company’s business and explain the services well? How long does it take them to solve a customer’s problem?Take a look at your method of communication as well. But some customers reach voice mail or have to go through a long process when contacting a company.
Once you know why you lost your customers, try contacting them to explain and fix the situation. Avoid sending mass emails because it does not present an image of genuine concern.
If there was a specific case that was not solved satisfactorily for them, explain how you will rectify it. Make sure to remind them of the benefits your company offers, to your customer base in their absence. Such tactics can get their attention and make them think twice about boycotting your company.
Offer Something Valuable
Gifts are one of the most common ways to seal the deal when closing a rift in any relationship. That being said, offer your customers something tangible to show appreciation and goodwill.
Try extending a gift voucher or a large discount on their next purchase with you. Most of the people who receive a gift card with a significant value will likely return to the brand. Inform them of any sales you’re having where they can use their gift card so they will be enticed to buy something from you.
Make a Change
You will lose customers again if you keep making the same mistakes. Fix the issues that they had experienced and put preventive measures in place to stop similar problems from reoccurring. Use the SWOT analysis mentioned earlier to capitalize on your company’s strengths, and find a way to improve your weaknesses. Use your opportunities for your clients’ benefit, and strategically plan and be ready for all the possible threats to your business.
It’s very much essential to improve your company’s customer service and provide an avenue for them to express their opinions about your products or services. Study these opinions and then use them to streamline your processes and offerings.
Customer churn is an unavoidable part conveys mobe business reviews and there’s no greater way to keep them to carry out the best service. Should you lose customers, prioritize efforts to regain those customers over gunning for new ones—the former already knows your company.
The customer retention process is tricky, but definitely effective. Once you fix the problem, contact the customers to let them know it is fixed. Also, make sure the fix is permanent and avoid it happening again.
Matt Lloyd is CEO and Founder of MOBE (My Online Business Education), an education company with over 750,000 subscribers, 165 staff and over 12,000 active affiliate partners. MOBE’s mission is to be the number 1 training resource in the world for small business owners and entrepreneurs. This is achieved through the company’s products, services, and live training events.
- Improve Ranking (1)
- Increase Website traffic (2)
- Matt Lloyd (2)
- Matt Lloyd Education (5)
- Matt Lloyd Mobe Mindset & Success (6)
- Mobe Affiliate Program (8)
- Mobe Affiliate Program Success Stories (2)
- Mobe Business Structure (1)
- Mobe create affiliate websites (1)
- Mobe customer relationship (1)
- Mobe guide (2)
- Mobe Matt Lloyd (4)
- Mobe Matt Lloyd Ideas for Marketing & Sales (9)
- Mobe Matt Lloyd Tips For Content Writing (1)
- Mobe Matt Lloyd Training Updates (26)
- Mobe offers business goodwill (2)
- Mobe Products (5)
- Mobe Programs motivates (1)
- Mobe promotes sales (4)
- Mobe Ratings For Affiliate Marketing (5)
- Mobe Ratings For Online Traffic (3)
- Mobe Review (5)
- Mobe Scam tips (1)
- Mobe success stories (1)
- Mobe training and coaching (3)
- Mobe Training Tips To Grow Your Business (15)
- Mobe's Investment Plans (2)
- Promote Products (3)
- Return on Investment (1)
- Social Media (1)
- Start Your Business (6)
- Target Audience (1)
- Traffic generation method (1)
- MOBE Matt Lloyd On High Ticket Affiliate Marketing April 19, 2016 MOBE Matt Lloyd : Affiliate marketing is a very lucrative…
- MOBE Review: Matt Lloyd’s Limitless May 6, 2016 MOBE Review : Matt Lloyd recently released a book titled…
- How to Brand Yourself as A MOBE Consultant June 25, 2016 MOBE Matt Lloyd: If you want to make it big…
- Mobe Matt Lloyd Tips :Create a Successful Affiliate Website April 6, 2016 Mobe Matt Lloyd Tips: Your website is very important to…
- Mobe Affiliate Program Review March 17, 2016 Have you ever seen Glengarry Glen Ross? It’s a film…